Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas: Get ready to deck the halls with rustic charm this holiday season! Farmhouse Christmas decor is the perfect choice to add a cozy and nostalgic touch to your home. Embrace the simplicity and warmth of country living with these charming ideas that will transform your space into a winter wonderland. From vintage-inspired ornaments to handmade wreaths, there’s something for everyone to love.
Warm up with faux fur and set your style aglow. With the softest layers of texture, fresh winter whites, and merry metallic touches, you can create a farmhouse holiday look that’s both effortless and enchanting. Imagine the soft glow of twinkling lights on a reclaimed wood mantel or the scent of fresh pine filling the air as you gather around a farmhouse dining table adorned with festive centerpieces. Whether you’re a traditional red and green fan or prefer a more neutral palette, these farmhouse Christmas decorating ideas will inspire you to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that will make your home the talk of the town. So grab a cup of hot cocoa, put on some holiday tunes, and dive into these delightful decorating ideas! Blog post updated September 2023.
McGee & Company Farmhouse Christmas Decorations
What is farmhouse Christmas decorating?
Farmhouse Christmas decorating is all about embracing the rustic charm and simplicity of country living during the holiday season. It’s a style that harkens back to a simpler time, focusing on natural elements, vintage-inspired decor, and handmade touches. Think cozy textures, distressed wood, and warm, neutral color palettes. Farmhouse Christmas decor creates a warm, inviting, nostalgic, and timeless atmosphere.
To achieve the farmhouse Christmas look, incorporate burlap, plaid, galvanized metal, and mason jars. These rustic materials add a touch of charm and authenticity to your holiday decorations. Combining these elements with traditional Christmas symbols like wreaths, ornaments, and stockings can create a festive and cozy ambiance that will make your home feel like a winter retreat.
Quick Tips to Decorate a Farmhouse for Christmas:
- Start by focusing on natural materials such as burlap and twine.
- Use garlands of pine cones, greenery, and wreaths of branches and berries to create a rustic feel.
- Add touches of red and white through plaid ribbons, tablecloths, and ornaments.
- For a cozy ambiance, use warm lighting with string lights and candles.
- Remember to incorporate traditional elements like a tree decorated with homemade ornaments and stockings hung by the fireplace. Hang vintage stockings, such as those made from old grain sacks or plaid flannel.
- Finish the look with vintage pieces like antique sleds or wooden crates to tie everything together.
- Add warmth to your farmhouse decor with cozy throws and pillows in plaid, cable knit, and other textures.
- Stick to a neutral color scheme with touches of green and red for a classic farmhouse Christmas look.
Feature Image Photo Credit Crate & Barrel Christmas Botanical Collection
Neutral Farmhouse Christmas Living Room
Image courtesy of @ourfauxfarmhouse
The gorgeous Christmas mantel display was designed using 3 different types of Arhaus faux garland.
Farmhouse Christmas Tree Ideas
When decorating a farmhouse Christmas tree, there are a few key elements to incorporate. First and foremost, embrace the rustic and natural look. Use burlap, jute, and twine ribbons to add texture and depth to your tree. Add pinecones, berries, and other natural elements to create a woodsy feel. Choose a color scheme that fits with the farmhouse aesthetic. Traditional red and green are always a safe bet, but you could also go for more muted tones like cream, beige, and soft greens. Use ornaments in a variety of shapes and sizes to create visual interest.
Finally, remember to add some personal touches. Hang family photos or ornaments that have sentimental value. Use vintage-style decorations like old-fashioned popcorn strings or homemade ornaments to give it a cozy, nostalgic feel.
Farmhouse Christmas Ornaments
Farmhouse Christmas decorations have become popular in recent years because of their undeniable charm in any space. The rustic and vintage-inspired elements create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that instantly makes you feel at home. Whether you live in a farmhouse or a modern apartment, farmhouse Christmas decor adds a touch of nostalgia and warmth that is hard to resist.
Natural materials like wood, burlap, and pinecones add an organic and earthy feel to your decorations. These elements look beautiful and bring a sense of nature indoors. Combining neutral colors like whites, creams, and browns with pops of red and green creates a classic and timeless look that never goes out of style.
Farmhouse Christmas decorations also have a handmade and personal touch. These decorations, from DIY ornaments to handcrafted wreaths, add a unique and personalized feel to your home. They tell a story and evoke a sense of tradition often missing in mass-produced decorations. The charm of farmhouse Christmas decor lies in its ability to create a warm and welcoming environment that celebrates the joy and simplicity of the holiday season.
I’ve included some of my favorite farmhouse Christmas ornament sets, from traditional red and green to the Grand Forest Collection with gleaming earth tones. Purchasing ornament sets takes the guesswork out of creating an intentional and cohesive design.
1. Traditional Farmhouse Christmas Ornament Set
The Farmhouse Christmas Ornament Set is an eclectic mix of traditional designs to spruce up your Christmas tree with rustic charm. This collection includes assorted glass ornaments hand-painted in an updated Christmas color palette of sage green, burgundy, and blue. These mixed materials ornaments include miniature sleds and ice skates, fabric reindeer, and vintage sleigh bells, charming pieces that evoke the cozy look of a wintry countryside cottage.
This stunning tree was designed by Michael Wurm Jr. He used a faux Spruce Tree with a slim shape, thick natural green foliage, light brown branches, and a highly realistic appearance. He started by shaping the tree’s branches to accommodate the ornaments. He also incorporated a natural touch with some Snowy Branch Picks and some sparkle with Antiqued Snowflake Ornaments. The tree was topped off with the Snowflake Tree Topper, and he used a Lodge Faux Fur Tree Skirt to bring the look together.
2. Grand Forest Christmas Collection
Bring a playful yet polished look to your holiday décor with the Grand Forest Christmas Collection. Glass ornaments in gleaming earth tones fill your Christmas tree with woodland warmth and elegance.
3. Farmhouse Flair Christmas Tree
Bre Doucette, the creative mind behind the Rooms for Rent blog, designed this classic farmhouse Christmas tree. Her love for historic architecture, country settings, and coastal homes inspires her distinct farmhouse style. Running her own interior design company lets her express her passion for decorating. She likes to keep things simple and relaxed while keeping a timeless and classic touch.
Bre used a European Fir Tree from Balsam Hill. She adorned the tree with ornaments in glossy and matte white and gold tones and added the antiqued snowflake ornaments for a farmhouse touch. She combined the stunning Champagne Leaves, Winter Pearl Glitter, and Glittered Coral Coastal picks to add texture and shimmer. To complete the look, a Capiz Angel Lighted Tree Topper was placed on the tree and finished with a Moroccan blanket-inspired Juliette Fringed Tree Skirt.
Antiqued Snowflake Ornaments
Brighten your holiday décor with stunning metal ornaments inspired by the intricate structure of snowflakes. This set features 4 different designs, all crafted by hand and decorated with crystal-like beads for a touch of winter sparkle.
Farmhouse Christmas Living Room Ideas
To decorate your farmhouse living room for Christmas, incorporate natural materials like wood, pinecones, and greenery. These items make your space cozy, rustic, and perfect for the holidays.
Add festive touches like plaid throw pillows or red and green accent pieces. These pops of color will help bring some Christmas cheer into your living room. Additionally, decorate your mantel or the perimeter of windows with holiday garland and wreaths.
Finally, Remember to add some twinkling lights! Whether you opt for a string of classic white lights or something more colorful, they’ll add a warm and inviting glow to your farmhouse living room.
Farmhouse Foliage Christmas Collection
Bring rustic elegance into your holiday home with the Farmhouse Foliage Christmas Collection. Brown magnolia leaves add depth and color, while a linen bow reminiscent of French grain sacks lends a vintage look to any space. This beautiful farmhouse Christmas décor collection features wreaths, garlands, and a centerpiece. All products have pine foliage with eucalyptus leaves, red berries, natural pinecones, magnolia leaves, and linen bow.
This Farmhouse Foliage Collection was designed by Brad Schmidt. An acclaimed floral artist and holiday design mastermind, he builds bold and beautiful arrangements for any occasion. He has designed massive floral events for award shows, corporate parties, celebrity functions and residences, showrooms, and floral shops. Brad creates jaw-dropping floral décor for companies worldwide using fresh and artificial products. His magic touch and rare talent allow him to produce stunning arrangements that evoke a feeling of wonder.
Faux Cedar Greenery
Create your winter floral designs with realistic artificial holiday greens like this beautiful green faux cedar evergreen branch. It’s perfect for styling in a tall vase to enjoy nature-inspired Christmas greenery all season long!
Champagne & Crystal Foliage
Make your holiday home stand out with beautiful Christmas greenery that sparkles and shines. Dress up your entryways and mantel for festive celebrations this season.
Farmhouse Christmas Bedroom Ideas
If you want to decorate your farmhouse bedroom for Christmas:
- Start with a cozy, warm color palette with red, green, gold, and white shades. You can also stick to a neutral palette with organic textures, natural fibers, and winter botanicals.
- Add in some rustic touches, like wooden accents and vintage-inspired decor. You can also incorporate natural elements like pine cones, berries, eucalyptus, and evergreen branches to give your space a festive feel.
- Hang some string lights or garlands over your headboard for a cozy glow, and add some soft, plush throw pillows and blankets for extra comfort.
- Tie festive ribbons on the pulls of a chest of drawers and nightstands.
- Consider adding a small-scale decorated tree.
- Add scented candles in pine, cinnamon, or peppermint to add a festive ambiance.
If you have solid white bedding, you can place a festive throw at the end of the bed and layer on Christmas-embellished throw pillows at the top. Or, go full out with a Farmhouse Christmas Bedding Set.
With these simple tips, you can quickly transform your bedroom into a cozy winter wonderland perfect for the holiday season. For further details on creating holiday bedrooms, please check out my blog post on Christmas Bedroom Ideas, which has extensive design tips and stunning images.
Christmas Bedroom in Blue, Green & White
Image courtesy of Shades of Blue Interiors
Rachel from Shades of Blue Interiors created a winter wonderland bedroom with crisp shades of blue, white, and green. The headboard was given the full holiday treatment with a lush flocked garland covered in pinecones and twinkling lights.
Christmas Bedroom in Traditional Red, Green, and White
Image courtesy of Farmhouse 165
This festive Christmas bedroom was created by Amanda (@farmhouse165) and includes cozy textures, rustic trees, garland over the foot of the bed, and cozy white stockings.
Touches of Plaid Add Instant Christmas Cheer
Image courtesy of Pottery Barn Bedding
Both images above are from Pottery Barn’s collection of plaid bedding, including sheets, duvet covers, throws, pillows and cozy blankets.
Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas for Entryways
To decorate a farmhouse Christmas entryway:
- Add a festive wreath to the door. You can make your own using greenery from your yard or purchase one from a local craft store.
- Add cozy elements such as a plaid blanket or pillows to a nearby bench or chair. You can also incorporate rustic elements like wooden signs or lanterns.
- Add some twinkling lights to create a warm and welcoming ambiance.
- Remember to keep it simple and natural to maintain the farmhouse aesthetic.
Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas for Dining Rooms
Decorating a farmhouse dining room for Christmas can be a fun and festive way to bring the holiday spirit into your home. Start by choosing a color scheme that complements the existing decor in your dining room. Traditional red and green or neutral tones with pops of metallic accents are great options.
Next, add some natural elements such as evergreen garlands, pinecones, and birch branches to give your dining room a rustic feel. Hang a wreath on the wall or over the fireplace to add a touch of cheer to the space.
Dress up your dining table with a festive tablecloth or runner, and add some holiday-themed place settings. Consider adding name cards with a personal touch to each guest’s place setting. Remember to add some cozy lighting to your space. Candles, string lights, and lanterns can create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Finally, add finishing touches such as holiday-themed throw pillows or festive wall art to complete the look. With these simple tips, you can create a charming and cozy farmhouse dining room perfect for celebrating the holiday season.
Festive Farmhouse Christmas Dining Room
Image courtesy of Country Living Magazine
Farmhouse Christmas Table Setting Ideas
The dining table is where friends and family gather to celebrate the holiday season, and a farmhouse-inspired table setting adds a cozy and inviting touch to your Christmas dinner. Here are some farmhouse Christmas table-setting ideas to inspire you:
1. Plaid Table Runner: Use a plaid table runner as the base for your farmhouse-inspired table setting. The classic pattern adds a festive and traditional touch to your table.
2. Natural Centerpieces: Create rustic and natural centerpieces using fresh pine branches, pinecones, and candles. Arrange them in wooden crates, galvanized metal trays, or mason jars for a farmhouse touch.
3. Vintage China: Use vintage or antique china to add a touch of elegance to your farmhouse table setting. Look for delicate patterns or mismatched pieces for a charming and eclectic look.
4. Farmhouse Napkin Rings: Create your farmhouse-inspired napkin rings using twine, burlap, or even tiny pinecones. Tie a simple bow around your napkins to add a rustic and festive touch.
5. Personalized Place Cards: Create personalized place cards using small wooden slices or vintage-inspired tags. Write each guest’s name in calligraphy or use a vintage typewriter for an extra special touch.
By incorporating these farmhouse Christmas table setting ideas, you can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that will make your Christmas dinner feel even more special.
A Rustic Holiday Tablescape with Copper, Brass & Red Pears
Image courtesy of Ella Claire Inspired
Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas for Kitchens
First, start by adding some greenery to your kitchen. You can use fresh or artificial garlands or wreaths. Hang them over your cabinets, doorways, or even above the sink.
Next, incorporate some rustic elements. A wooden tray or crate filled with pinecones, twigs, and berries can make a great centerpiece. Add vintage-inspired items like mason jars, old-fashioned cookie cutters, or a cast-iron skillet. Remember to add some festive touches too. Red and green plaid table runners or dish towels can add color. You can hang stockings on your kitchen chairs or a small Christmas tree on your countertop.
Finally, add some twinkling lights to your kitchen. You can use string lights or battery-operated candles to create a warm ambiance.
Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas: Trends 2023
Farmhouse Christmas decor has trends and themes like any other decorating style. While the overall look remains timeless, certain elements and color schemes are more prevalent in any given year. From whimsical gnomes to pops of greenery, here are some of the farmhouse Christmas decorating trends to inspire your holiday decor this season:
1. Neutral Farmhouse: This trend focuses on a neutral color palette, with whites, creams, and grays taking center stage. The emphasis is on simplicity and minimalism, with natural textures like wood and burlap adding warmth and depth to the decor.
2. Plaid and Buffalo Check: Plaid and buffalo check patterns are a staple in farmhouse Christmas decor. Whether on stockings, pillows, or table runners, these patterns add a cozy and traditional touch to your holiday decorations.
3. Vintage-Inspired Ornaments: Vintage-inspired ornaments are a must-have for farmhouse Christmas decor. Think mercury glass, antique-looking baubles, and old-fashioned Santas. These ornaments bring a touch of nostalgia and elegance to your tree.
4. Rustic Wreaths: Instead of the traditional evergreen wreaths, opt for rustic wreaths made from dried flowers, pinecones, and burlap. These wreaths add a natural and organic feel to your front door or mantel.
5. Farmhouse Signs: Add some farmhouse charm to your Christmas decor with rustic signs that feature festive and heartwarming messages. These signs can be hung on walls, placed on mantels, or displayed on shelves.
6. Vintage Farmhouse Christmas Village: Create a miniature vintage-inspired Christmas village with ceramic houses, tiny trees, and tiny street lamps. This nostalgic display adds a whimsical and cozy touch to your holiday decor.
7. Spirited Gnomes: This season, gnomes are taking over our homes, from playful pillows to whimsical barware.
8. Classic Plaids: From plaid throw pillows to plaid tablecloths and stockings, there are many ways to incorporate this classic and cozy look into your home.
9. Festive Greenery, Botanicals & Berries: Add greenery to every room, whether draped in the bedroom or sprucing up a wall.
10. Nostalgic Motifs: Make mealtimes merry with original, hand-painted designs in cheerful holiday prints.
11. Visions of Velvet: A favorite fabric of the season, velvet is soft, sustainable, and oh-so-cozy.
12. Sheets with Sentiment: Nostalgic prints, from classic to playful, bring comfort and joy to our bedrooms.
13. Faux Fur: This season’s go-to layers are equal parts luxurious and cozy.
14. Rustic Accents: Natural woods and rustic elements feel fresh and casual for the holidays.
15. Touches of Brass: Brass—the gold standard for decorative metals—adds warmth with a hint of glamour to a space.
By incorporating these farmhouse Christmas decorating trends into your home, you can create a festive and charming atmosphere that captures the season’s essence.
Pottery Barn Christmas 2023
Incorporating rustic elements into your Christmas decor
One of the key elements of farmhouse Christmas decor is the use of rustic materials and textures. These elements add a cozy and inviting feel to your holiday decorations. Here are some ideas for incorporating rustic elements into your Christmas decor:
1. Reclaimed Wood: Use reclaimed wood to create a rustic backdrop for your Christmas decorations. This could be a mantel, a shelf, or DIY wooden Christmas tree. The natural texture and warmth of the wood add a charming and rustic touch to your decor.
2. Burlap: Burlap is a staple in farmhouse Christmas decor. Use it to wrap presents, create bows, or even as a table runner. Its coarse texture and neutral color add a rustic and natural feel to your decorations.
3. Galvanized Metal: Galvanized metal is another popular material in farmhouse decor. Incorporate it into your Christmas decorations using galvanized metal buckets as tree stands or by displaying galvanized metal trays filled with pinecones and ornaments.
4. Pinecones: Gather pinecones from your backyard and use them as natural accents in your Christmas decor. Spray paint them with gold or silver for glamour, or leave them in their natural state for a rustic look.
5. Dried Flowers: Instead of fresh flowers, use dried flowers like lavender, eucalyptus, or baby’s breath in your Christmas arrangements. Their muted colors and delicate textures add a rustic and vintage feel to your decor.
By incorporating these rustic elements into your Christmas decorations, you can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that celebrates the charm of farmhouse living.
Natural Christmas Tablescape
Image courtesy of Jenni Kayne
Creating a cozy farmhouse Christmas atmosphere
Create a warm atmosphere in your home with the following tips to help you achieve the perfect ambiance:
1. Warm Lighting: Use warm and soft lighting to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Opt for string lights, candles, or lanterns to add a soft glow to your space. Place them on mantels, windowsills, or tables to create a warm and welcoming ambiance.
2. Soft Textiles: Incorporate soft and cozy textiles into your Christmas decor. This could be in plush blankets, faux fur pillows, or knitted stockings. These textures add warmth and comfort to your space, making it more inviting.
3. Scented Candles: Fill your home with the scent of the holidays by lighting scented candles. Opt for fragrances like cinnamon, pine, or vanilla to create a cozy and festive atmosphere. Place the candles in strategic locations to spread the scent throughout your space.
4. Festive Music: Set the mood with festive music that captures the season’s spirit. Create a playlist of your favorite holiday tunes and play it softly in the background. The music will add to your farmhouse Christmas decor’s cozy and nostalgic atmosphere.
5. Natural Greenery: Bring the outdoors in by incorporating natural greenery into your Christmas decor. Use fresh pine branches, cedar, or eucalyptus to create wreaths, garlands, and centerpieces. The scent of fresh greenery will instantly make your home feel like a winter wonderland.
By paying attention to these details, you can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that celebrates the charm of farmhouse Christmas decor.
Get ready to transform your home into a winter wonderland with these enchanting outdoor Christmas decorating ideas. As the holiday season approaches, there's no better way to spread joy and create lasting memories than by adorning your outdoor space with dazzling lights, festive ornaments, and whimsical decorations. From traditional to contemporary, endless possibilities exist to infuse magic into your surroundings and make your home the talk of the neighborhood. Whether you're hosting a festive gathering or want to brighten up your yard, we've got you covered with creative and easy-to-implement ideas that will bring warmth and cheer to cold winter nights. So, grab your hot cocoa, put on your favorite holiday tunes, and let's dive into this guide to create a winter wonderland that will leave everyone in awe and make this holiday season truly unforgettable.
Are you looking for tips on how to decorate a white Christmas tree? Transform your home into a magical winter wonderland with stunning white Christmas tree decorations this holiday. As the snowflakes gently fall outside, step into a world of elegance and enchantment. Whether you prefer a traditional or modern aesthetic, white Christmas tree decorations will surely add a touch of sophistication and charm to your festive décor. Imagine the soft glow of twinkling lights reflecting off shimmering white ornaments, creating a scene straight out of a fairy tale. From delicate snowflake ornaments to plush white garlands, there are endless possibilities to create a truly breathtaking tree that will leave your guests in awe. In this guide, we will explore the most captivating white Christmas tree decoration ideas to inspire you and help you create a winter wonderland that will be the talk of the town.
Get ready to deck the halls with rustic charm this holiday season! Farmhouse Christmas decor is the perfect choice to add a cozy and nostalgic touch to your home. Embrace the simplicity and warmth of country living with these charming ideas that will transform your space into a winter wonderland. From vintage-inspired ornaments to handmade wreaths, there's something for everyone to love. Warm up with faux fur and set your style aglow. With the softest layers of texture, fresh winter whites, and merry metallic touches, you can create a farmhouse holiday look that's both effortless and enchanting. Imagine the soft glow of twinkling lights on a reclaimed wood mantel or the scent of fresh pine filling the air as you gather around a farmhouse dining table adorned with festive centerpieces. Whether you're a traditional red and green fan or prefer a more neutral palette, these farmhouse Christmas decorating ideas will inspire you to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere that will make your home the talk of the town.
Step into a charming holiday home adorned with rustic farmhouse style this Christmas. Embrace this traditional design aesthetics’ warmth and unique character with stunning wreaths and garland ideas that capture the season's essence. From the front door to the fireplace mantel, these rustic farmhouse-inspired decorations will bring nostalgic beauty to your home. Incorporate natural materials like pinecones, fresh greenery, and burlap ribbons into your wreaths and garlands to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Opt for earthy colors such as deep reds, forest greens, and warm browns to enhance the rustic charm. Whether you prefer a simple and classic wreath or a lush and abundant garland, these ideas will help you infuse your home with the spirit of the holidays. Dive into the world of rustic farmhouse Christmas wreaths and garlands to infuse your home with a charming and timeless allure.
Are you ready to bring the magic of Christmas into your bedroom? As the temperatures drop and the snow starts to fall, there's no better way to create a cozy and festive ambiance than by transforming your bedroom into a winter wonderland. From twinkling lights to fluffy pillows and festive accents, there are endless possibilities to make your space feel like a holiday retreat. This article will explore creative and enchanting Christmas bedroom decorating ideas to fill your room with warmth and joy. Whether you prefer a traditional red and green theme or a more modern and elegant approach, we have got you covered. Get ready to deck the halls, or in this case, your bedroom, with these delightful ideas that will make you never want to leave the comfort of your winter wonderland. Let the holiday spirit take over, and let's dive into the world of Christmas bedroom decor!
Transform your Christmas tree this year into a mesmerizing centerpiece that will leave your guests in awe. This holiday season, think beyond the traditional ornaments and discover a world of unique decorating ideas that will make your tree stand out. From whimsical themes to personalized touches, there are endless possibilities to make your tree reflect your style and create a memorable atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Whether you prefer a rustic and cozy look or a modern and sleek design, we've got you covered with our curated collection of decorating ideas that will ignite your creativity and bring a fresh twist to your Christmas traditions. So, grab your garlands, ribbons, and baubles, and let's embark on a decorating journey that will make this Christmas one to remember. Get ready to make your tree the star of the show with these unique and enchanting ideas.
Step into a winter wonderland and let the magic of Christmas come alive right at your dining table with these enchanting tablescape ideas. As the festive season approaches, it's time to transform your dining space into a captivating scene that will leave your guests in awe. Whether you're hosting a cozy dinner for your loved ones or a grand feast for friends and family, these creative ideas will help you create a breathtaking setting that captures the spirit of Christmas. Every detail will contribute to the enchantment, from shimmering candlelight to whimsical centerpieces and festive table linens. Get ready to be inspired as we dive into a world of sparkling decorations, lush greenery, and touches of gold and silver. With these magical tablescape ideas, your dining table will become the heart of the holiday season, creating cherished memories lasting for years.
This rustic Christmas home tour was inspired by the design work of Ken Fulk, who is renowned for his layered interiors, high-concept hospitality brands and unforgettable parties. Ken Fulk grew up surrounded by beautiful, rural landscapes in Virginia justifying the designer’s passion for snowy wonderlands and sung hearth sides. He has appointed himself as master of ceremonies for his family’s holiday celebrations and it's easy to see why. For favorite clients, Ken Fulk not only crafts a cozy guesthouse in the Montana mountains, but also oversees an array of holiday festivities—proving he is as much impresario as decorator.